Friday, October 18, 2013

Benefits to living on campus

The convenience factor of living on campus has given me a great deal more time to concentrate on my studies as compared to commuting. I do not have to worry about making it to class on time, the longest walk is ten minutes at most. Raining/snowing out? No problem, just take the shuttles that come by every 5 minutes at the pick up/drop off points all around campus. When I’m hungry, I can quickly go to the food court or dining hall for food as well as the strategically placed cafes around campus. The food court have many food choices from fast food like Chick-fil-A, or healthier food like Passport. If my computer fails, I have thousands of on campus computers at my disposal located in the designated computer labs. I live with my best friends so when I do have free time I can just chill with them back at the apartment or play sports. We have our choice to play racquetball, volleyball, soccer, hockey, basketball etc. this school has all the facilities to play whatever sports we want. I especially like my apartment that is only key code accessible (housing V) so I know my personal items are secure. We also have free laundry in each building where we do not even need to leave the apartment to check if they are available. We can just simply look up online to see if the washers or dryers are available. These are just a few amenities that being a Stockton resident provides. I am glad I made the choice to live on campus, and I encourage those who are not sure about being a resident to take the plunge.

No comments:

Post a Comment